miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

These day I only read Berserk's manga xD haha it's soo awesome, but now I have to wait until next chapter D:!! that manga it's so adictive, I even draw a few sketches on my notebook but too lazy so scan them now lolz 

These past days I only drew a few things


I drew this 2 when the latest chapter of Pandora Hearts came out... I was specting more from Leo's new hair style when he said he wanted to cut his hair, but now that I see him he just doesn't have messy hair and no glasses that's all, but ooh well I think he looks alot like Alice xD maybe because it's the same mangaka duh... but still I can't even draw him properly still difficult form me... and Oz aah he's hard to draw.... I prefer to draw Jack dunno why, they looks the same XD


Still need to work on this one, got too lazy to continue for the moment haha D: I'll try to continue it soon


Drawing Roy Mustang for a friend, he's hard to draw... maybe because he doesn't have fine face xD he has manly face :D maybe that's because it's difficult for me orz I should practice more different kind of faces though


 now I'm working on a icon from some of my favortie chara Elliot Usopp Greelin and Bakura... well I think Bakura will only appear at the end.... I still need to fix some pics from Elli


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario