jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

let's practice my english

it's been a long time since the last time I update this blog, or even writing in english lolz I've been playing different games not that I stop drawing but playing videogames lately make me feel more relax, since it's my last semester in school xDU I draw and everything but too lazy to scan them atm

Since my latest videogame obsession is League of Legends I've been drawing characters from it :) I love their desings *3* and some random drawings and just a few of Pandora Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Heart,etc.


it's been a looooooooong time since I wanted to scan the drawing from the left so I could show it to a friend haha ^^; it's supposed to be his character and mine from Ragnarok Online (just change the outfit) with a different style like more realistic? haha still look very cartoonish though lol xDU


some random drawing I made during some classes






 More drawings haha xD some Fire Emblem, Rockman/Megaman and Magi sketches XD I enjoy drawing Blues without his helmet xD I got inspired thanks to whitmoon most of her art is Megaman stuff but her style it's really cute *w*





And now spam of League of Lengeds sketches!!  
I started playing this game because of Veigar's art (the blue/ purple mage) XDU sounds kind of silly but it's true haha and my brother was already playing it and many friends from school started playing it too D: haha I was somehow influenced then haha but my fave characters to use are Lux and Ahri haha but I love using Veigar, Caitlyn, Kayle and Wukong too (actually I just started using Wukong and love the style! yaay first melee champion that I actually don't suck at xDU)

 


 just a little advance of one of the drawing I'm working on when my tablet don't get crazy and makes me to reinstall everything again!! TmT


And a little space for Pandora Hearts!! ppl may thing that I'm leaving this fandom but noo I fangirl about it all the time, eventhough I haven't draw much of it lately ;~; this are one the most decents one that I have to show, Glen looks somehow like a failure :[ that Glen was supposed to be for pokesonic but in the end I didn't want to give her another ugly drawing :( I still have to work on a new drawing of Glen for her :3



Woaah this was really long, that's for not updating since forever sorry for the spam hehe ^^; btw if anyone start playing LoL don't doubt to add me as Retza and/or Deltaro in the NA server :3

2 comentarios:

  1. Aaah so many awesome sketches!! I noticed you haven't been submitting too much on DA, but at least you do lots of sketches. And they are great! *A* That mage Veigar reminds me of the black mages from Final Fantasy IX, haha. XDD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. aah yeah I should try to finish more drawing instead of doing a bunch of sketches xDU and submit them in DA 8D but lately I think that most of my drawings are done at school when I'm in class or have time for drawing something really quick :I all the time I'd been really sleepy at work and school lolz (dunno where I get energy to play videogames at night lol)

      yeah that Veigar look alot like FF character haha XD but I guess he was inspired by that character, I dont remember where I read that lol maybe I should go check agan haha

      Eliminar